Written by 7:28 am Uncategorized

What To Do If Suspended From University?

If you are suspended from university, it is your responsibility to comply with the conditions of your suspension. If you do not follow these conditions, you may be charged with a further offence.

Students who have been suspended from their studies may be eligible for an appeal against their suspension. If successful, they will be allowed to return to their studies.

Appeals are made to the Registrar’s Office by completing an application form and submitting it along with any documentation supporting your case no later than 14 days after being informed of the decision.

If you are appealing against a suspension due to academic performance, then please note that only one opportunity of appeal is permitted per course.

(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)

Last modified: October 4, 2022