The first thing you need to do is install AutoHotKey (or AHK) on your computer. This can be done through the program’s official website or by searching for it in Google Play or the App Store.
Once you have it installed, open up PUBG Mobile and make sure it’s connected to Wi-Fi or your data plan. It’s also recommended that you turn on Airplane mode so that other apps don’t interfere with this process.
Now that everything is set up, open up AHK and create a new script by pressing Ctrl + N. In this new window, type in the following text:
- Download AutoHotKey from here.
- Install it on your computer and open it up.
- Copy the following code into Notepad or any other text editor and save it as “throw_ammo_in_pubg.ahk”.
- Make sure that AutoHotKey is running in the background then launch PUBG Mobile on your phone and run it in fullscreen mode (if you haven’t already).
- Now, when you’re ready to throw away unwanted ammo, just press the F1 key on your keyboard while you’re playing PUBG Mobile and it will instantly throw away all of your bullets!
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)
Last modified: November 17, 2022