To make SD card default storage on LG G4, you need to follow the steps below.
- Turn off your device and remove the battery cover.
- Use a SIM ejector tool or a paperclip to eject the SIM tray from its slot.
- Insert your fingernail or a SIM ejector tool into the hole on top of the device cover and gently pry it up until it comes loose from the device.
- Lift the back cover off of your phone by pulling at its bottom edge with your fingers, then set it aside with care—it is still connected by one ribbon cable to the device itself (the other end of which is connected to its speakerphone).
- Locate and remove the five screws that secure the motherboard onto the back of your phone; there are three on each side of the motherboard, but keep in mind that all five might not be visible at once because they’re hidden under plastic covers (the first two have red caps over them).
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
Last modified: September 7, 2022